Jacqui Henshaw is currently based in Fitzroy, Melbourne, with over 20 years experience
- Bachelor of Arts In Photography, RMIT University, Melbourne
- Industry Judge for the MADC, AIPP, RMIT University and ACMP student awards
- Studied Milinery and currently studying a Masters In Entrepreneurship.( Fashion)
Clients ....RMIT branding campaign in 2015 & 16 & 17 also over the years
............... Australia Post, Melbourne Cup, Caulfield Cup, Crown Casino opening
ANZ Bank, Bendigo Bank, Medibank Private, Law Institute, Isuzu...
The Australian Paralympics Team 2000, Inge King, Hertha Kluge-Pott,
Chloe Button, Megan Gale, Shane Warne, Morris Gleitzman and Paul Jennings.
Books & Magazines, Allen & Unwin.........
Creating more than 20 covers for Penguin Books and work for
Melbourne University Press, Macmillian and Hardie Grant,
Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, The Age
Fashion & Homewares David Jones, Country Road, Australia Post,
Jeans West, DOMO, MMSohn, Estée Lauder, The Ark, USPA,
Food & Wine & Interiors Casalare Packaging, DOMO, Mt Towrong Winery,
De Bortoli, Gin Palace, Madame Brussels, Collins QuarterHerbert Adams, Light and Creamy Ice cream
Theatre and Film Lady Chatterly's lover and numerous productions for Director Robert Chuter
Artists Jacqui also works one on one with Artist's to either record their work or help to creat imagery for installation work.
Client have included Inge King, Hertha Kluge-pott, Mig Dann -www.migdann.com/ and Catherine O'Leary www.catherineoleary.com.au/
- Awards at AGDA & AIPP and published in multiple ACMP books including Archive;
- Silver for the Australian Catalogue awards for the Georges campaign & Victoria Gardens Campaign
- Multiple Finalist in the Moran Portrait prize and finalist in the Toyota Community Spirit Award
- Fine Art - 24 group shows and 12 solo shows
- Creating a large permanent installation at Crown Conference Centre Melbourne working with Bates Smart
- Mc Bride Charles Ryan for The Quays Docklands
- Artist in Residence at Wesenberg, Germany in 2016.
Heartfelt, Shared Table, Variety Club Children's Rally, Kids Cancer Foundation, Care for Kids, Scope Australia
Please contact me if you would like to discuss any help you may require with your charity.
email@example.com or 0409 391934